Monday, March 16, 2015

whenever manned maneuvering unit I see a Dogma I always silent, and do not know much more to say ..


Home Your Bike Recently added by Brand Collection Beerens Coming soon Add your bike to Cycle News Bikes 2015 Bikes 2014 Bikes 2013 Bikes 2012 Bikes 2011 Bikemotion Eurobike 2ehands Last added ad Read & Watch Read Columns Henk Columns Martin Columns Guido Columns Gerard New & Current Cycling Magazine Look Belle Donne Bike Lust Campagnolo Gadgets L'Eroica Old Paper Steel Ros Tricolore! Vintage Tests Cycling Clothing & Gear Brochures & Importers Prices per brand Importers Benelux Trademark List Over 1000 brands!
"Bike: Dogma 59.5 size, painted in colors MyWay. I think / that glitter paint did not like too much bling, bling and have therefore these colors are uitgekozen.De parts, of course, Campa. Record 11 speed. I only Campa Record brake hooves of my previous bike leave because manned maneuvering unit I put the aluminum color and brakes for the "Skeleton" series will find much nicer (on the Delta brakes after the best that has made Campa).
Furthermore, I ride 177,5mm cranks which I mounted rotor blades. Unfortunately, no Italian pedals, but Time Carbon. Many wonderful 66mm Elite / Pinarello Bottle holders which, of course, beautiful white Dogma bottles sit. In terms of wheels, I have a set of Easton EC-90 Aero Tube wheels, a set Edco Furca full carbon clinchers and a set Campa Eurus wheels. The Edco wheels manned maneuvering unit I use the most. Light, manned maneuvering unit 1550 grams, 58mm Aero rim delicious driveability. manned maneuvering unit Send a Most steering, especially because I find there the form of very fine. Saddle, a custom made Fizik saddle.
Why this bike; though at 18 I bought my first Pinarello. As a third-year student I have here more than a year to spare. At a large Pinarello manned maneuvering unit dealer, Roosendaal (for me the other side of the Netherlands) I saw the beautiful hanging frames. In that year came out with the Shimano Ultegra STI circuits. I almost ordered with Ultegra bike when the seller showed me something new from Italy: Campagnolo Ergo Power. It would be available in a month. Immediately I decided to save a month longer, manned maneuvering unit what was really needed and recuperation of the bike with Campa. I think I rode one of the first in the Netherlands with Campa Ergopower. Since then (22 years later), I never need another brand bike and another brand had parts.
This is now my sixth and Pinarello, crazy hey, even the best I've had. Lovely frame, not stiff or hard. In terms of geometry, the perfect mix of comfortable and sharp steering. I have the bike for over two years now and am extremely satisfied. In terms of driving dynamics: in my opinion, are the driving characteristics primarily determined by the wheels. I also feel very clearly when I ride with other wheels. The hottest wheels keep the Tube Easton wheels with Veloflex Carbon Tuben. If you are not pumping too hard these, about 7.5 bar, the cycle really drives superb. As already indicated, the geometry for me is quite perfect the ratio stiffness / hardness I find very good.
Finally, because I'm a lot for my work abroad, manned maneuvering unit I bought a second road bike. Since this a great American brand starting with S and which people have become an Olympic champion, I will enclose manned maneuvering unit a picture of. Despite manned maneuvering unit that, this brand pretends that their bike is the best there is for sale, I can say from experience that the Dogma runs really better and better. " manned maneuvering unit
About Guido van den Anker Guido van den Anker (GvdA) is the founder, owner and director sportif of Italian road bikes. Runs the most beautiful blue bike in the world: a Campagnolo Record their finished Gios New A-90 handmade in Turin.
it because it disfigures this beautiful Pinarello.
whenever manned maneuvering unit I see a Dogma I always silent, and do not know much more to say ..................... where is that anyway aan.Ben very satisfied with my Quattro, but ......... ..
Looking once again at where the carbon factories are located, then the link is so gelegd.alleen is one carbon and the other not, the pina's made of Toray carbon which nevertheless a certain quality seems to hebben.verder will never someone exactly find out if you ..Staal knew everything ... is indeed still the best, right ??
Row also on Edco Competition Furka wheels. Perfect handling. All of them had a lot of fun. For more information, you should consider visiting the general manned maneuvering unit Edco site: http://www.edco.ch Have mine itself bought at http://www.carbony.nl/edco-wielen.html Here they are very inexpensive.
Year Select all posts by 2015 Find all posts by 2014 Find all posts by 2013 Find all posts by 2012 Find all posts by 2011 Find all posts by 2010 Find all posts by 2009 Select Month March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July

No comments:

Post a Comment