Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Mango Sport with the nickname


Last week still had anything finishing touches with the World Cup in arrival. Leather is only 80km from Groningen, so make some Mango riders the opportunity to come for repairs to their velomobile or along to buy something. Reinhard from Munster wanted some changes to the chain over his Mango Sport execute a more direct feel and what efficient propulsion. An additional chain guide had to take the place of the chain tube to the return chain. It took some puzzling but finally I got an efficient and silent chain for each course with a 14 tooth Ginkgo chain guide in the pull stroke and a smaller role for the smooth return chain. In the bridge, I maintained a short chain tube so that the chain there can not strike against the carbon. It felt during a test ride directly according to Reinhard, but I actually think that's mainly due to the ginkgo ericsson minilink toothed chain roller and not by leaving out the piece of chain tube. To top it off I pulled the chain tube to the pull stroke away. That in itself is no problem, I bike itself without the upper chain tube, but sooner or later it inevitably produces a black smudge on the lower leg or jeans on.
I showed Reinhard see my solution for more efficient transmission: a reinforcement of the front frame section in my Mango Sport. This should prevent flex of the frame. If I were quite effective on the left crank sets, I can see that the frame moves 5mm aside. Forcefully on the right crank not visible or not this happens anyway. That makes sense when you think about it: namely, the right to sit chainrings almost ericsson minilink in line with the crank and creates a much smaller bending moment than on the left. I actually had something to show welding, the welder but went on vacation this week and had the pressure to make all kinds of parts in stock to keep production going. So I made with nuts and a piece of aluminum profile something. I can see no difference, the frame does not bend more at the stairs. When I rode quietly home I almost forgot I had gedaan.Toen a modification it was me after a kilo meter to mind as I disappointed me nothing was noticed, but I put a couple ericsson minilink of times as a lot and noticed that the then certainly makes a difference. At cruising speed puts much less power than when accelerating. I have on my Garmin Connect account just checked how long I was about to do to speed up to 40km / h and that soon takes a minute. I put considerably more force to the pedals with peaks to 350 to 400 Watts while I have to deliver at a constant speed of 40km / h but 180Watt, so it is likely that the energy it is worth all that time.
Today came for Detlef and his wife Martina their Aero Tops they received in exchange for the design and making of Sinner Bikes its raw form. There they had to wait long for the first mold that we pulled off the polished and painted form appeared to raise peaks wanted to solve very bad. After a few misfires and any repairs to the mold was our laminator tired and started all over again. The current mold of the Aero Top solves luckily each time very easily, so production can now go full on.
In between we had a test rider and because we had sold our test mango to a French dealer he had to mine in race trim facing Mango ride ..... with the Aero Top. He remained quite long road and I began to worry that when the sky clouded and it started to rain harder. I had him because no foam cover given to it. When he came back in the pouring rain then finally he told enthusiastically that anything up to form the entry edge of the rain had caused largely over his head. He looked indeed much drier than I expected!
When I spoke with Detlef proved to be a coincidence. He had again and again adapted the prototype of the Aero Summit and in the hangar of his glider club with plenty of water and a good airflow look what happened. ericsson minilink
In the same way, with wind and water, he optimizes include aerodynamic wheel covers ericsson minilink for the front wheel. He is now almost ready made molds can be and then it can also be for the average rider Mango available. ericsson minilink What makes it all the more fun is that the practical usefulness of the Mango is nothing short of it. It takes less power to bicycles with wheel caps can be read in this post.
My Mango Sport with the nickname "Twango" ericsson minilink lately increasingly transformed thanks to Aero Top and adjustments to steering and handling and we found that on the occasion of the World Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment