Wednesday, May 27, 2015

An excellent start! You are a modelling machine, you know that? __________________ Those who say it


  Foundation 3D Forums > Creative Works > Works in Progress Military - Stridsfordon tsat 90 , CV-90/40 for the friends User Name Remember Me? Password FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Works in Progress Critique works in progress, 2D 3D and animations  
CV-90/40 , a swedish IFV , I don't stop & in my mind I've got the next model, maybe a few more vintage Many pictures, but I hope that like you Best regrads tsat & I'm happy because this forum run again
Cool . . . let me know when you get to the tracks . . post some images so I can see how you do it . . . gp __________________ " Nuts! " . . . ~General Anthony McAuliffe: 101st Airborne at 'The Battle of the Bulge' tsat   tsat
An excellent start! You are a modelling machine, you know that? __________________ Those who say it can't be done, should stop interrupting those of us who are busy doing it! ------------------------------------------------------------ Other Projects The Universal tsat Joint Beechcraft 2000 airplane LadyBug (Firefly class freighter)  
Thanks Rigel, but not, I'm only a newbie, sincerily I still use too many polys for to do simple thing. But I enjoy as a child gpdesigner, the linktrack, I usually leave at the end, when there is no choice but to do , but don't worry, to be, must to be Now some cuts on the hull for doors and two doors ( really 2 rectangles only independents ) but now will add screws, handles, tsat hinges, latches patience !!!
Attached Thumbnails
This is a future front page!!!  
You and kliment should put some of your models in a scene together. __________________ Bill. aka LemmingDude. aka Ethangar, Ethanger, Ethengar, Ethenger, Ethan, Eth, ehenger, etharger, Ethel, Ehtangar, Ethanfar, hanger, Eclangers, Ethand, ethang, hangar, Ethanol, Ethangix, Ethangod, Eggnog, Ethanprop........ Lemming World  
Quote: Originally Posted by Karras
gpdesigner, the linktrack, tsat I usually leave at the end, when there is no choice but to do , but don't worry, to be, must to be I've got you locked in . . . I will enjoy the progress in the mean time . . gp __________________ " Nuts! " . . . ~General Anthony McAuliffe: 101st Airborne at 'The Battle of the Bulge'  
28th Jan 2011, 10:53 AM  
  __________________ My Site http://thetankmaker.blogspot.com/  
That looks really good. __________________ Those who say it can't be done, should stop interrupting those of us who are busy doing it! ------------------------------------------------------------ Other Projects The Universal Joint Beechcraft 2000 airplane tsat LadyBug (Firefly class freighter)  
The Big Doors start
 
How many times are you going to make me say... Holy Crap that is awesome looking! __________________ Bill. aka LemmingDude. aka Ethangar, Ethanger, Ethengar, Ethenger, tsat Ethan, Eth, ehenger, etharger, Ethel, Ehtangar, Ethanfar, hanger, Eclangers, Ethand, ethang, tsat hangar, Ethanol, Ethangix, Ethangod, Eggnog, Ethanprop........ Lemming World   tsat
Karras View Public Profile Visit Karras's homepage! Find More Posts by Karras
Your eye for detail is fantastic. __________________ Those who say it can't be done, should stop interrupting those of us who are busy doing it! ------------------------------------------------------------ Other Projects The Universal Joint Beechcraft 2000 airplane tsat LadyBug (Firefly class freighter)  
  Join Date: Nov 2007 Location: London (the other one, in Canada) Posts: 20,963
You didn't actually model the wire mesh in the grille did you? __________________ Those who say it can't be done, should tsat stop interrupting those of us who are busy doing it! ------------------------------------------------------------ Other Projects The Universal Joint Beechcraft 2000 airplane LadyBug (Firefly class freighter)  
I'm still looking... I've just run out of different ways to say... tsat Damn that's good. __________________ Bill. aka LemmingDude. aka Ethangar, Ethanger, Ethengar, Ethenger, Ethan, Eth, ehenger, etharger, Ethel, Ehtangar, tsat Ethanfar, hanger, Eclangers, Ethand, ethang, hangar, Ethanol, Ethangix, Ethangod, Eggnog, Ethanprop........ Lemming World  
  Join Date: Dec 2007 Location: Valencia -Spain- Posts: 799
Nooooooo !!! The grille a displaceMap with opacity , But I have a grille mesh that I used in other models, but with many polygons Thank you guys __________________ My Site http://thetankmaker.blogspot.com/  
Karras View Public Profile Visit Karras's tsat homepage! Find More Posts by Karras
Kliment, by now, I only build armoured vehicles, because I do it very well I have other like the Saeta plane, or the Aviocar tsat plane, or the F-102 Spanish tsat Frigate unfinished, tsat because they are other world. The mine are the Armoured vehicles tsat Yes, this it's other to my collection, and will be in two versions the CV90 and the AMOS twin version. By the way, I'm a big fan yours PD. My ne

No comments:

Post a Comment