Saturday, December 7, 2013

Most likely you all you know reasonably me, but for all those who, very pleasant, my name is Asaf M


Home Style Blog AppStore apps Israeli software free games updates Accessories Apple iPad News Guides Games Action free strategy for children of war racing cars sports dice card games Cydia Rock Your Phone Sources WinPwn fighter planes games WinterBoard Directory-Cydia video reviews themes iPhoneil lottery summaries completed General Operating Systems Mac iOS Android Advertising for the ... Home Style Blog AppStore - Mobile Israel - Software - Games - Free - Updates - Accessories - Apple - iPad News Guides Games - Action - Free - Strategy - Children - war - racing cars - sport games - dice games - card games Cydia - Rock Your Phone - Sources - WinPwn - WinterBoard - Cydia Guide - Reviews Video - Themes iPhoneil - Lottery fighter planes games - Summaries - Surveys - General Operating Systems - Mac - iOS - Android advertising across the web
Breaking News raffle | 20 double tickets to the movie Seven Steps to enter the trance rhythm composition with a successful Apple Future Prophecy remember Nelson Mandela Free for a limited time | AirAv - your new media streams Patents | love nature walks and have iPhones? fighter planes games Equip yourself accordingly! Directory | Prevention microphone device access applications on iOS 7 Instagram sent an invitation to edit this Thursday for free for a limited time | Sprinkle Juinor - Water-based physical game App Store | Game Clash of Clans updated to a new version (5.113.2 number) ensures a cash prize to the first Regulatory intrusion incurred to iOS 7 pots in Hebrew! fighter planes games There is this thing?
Most likely you all you know reasonably me, but for all those who, very pleasant, my name is Asaf Moraz and I deal in the past three years and is on the alert 7 \ 24 when it comes to the subject. Time down to tell you an interesting story about two iPhones 4 locked, even though they were (with the emphasis on were) Home Simfri Manufacturer, those who should not be locked again.
IPhones Apple until sold until recently mainly in the U.S. but not limited to, when they locked the local operator fighter planes games only without the possibility of opening talks (Gianluca) officially, so that anyone who wanted to acquire such a device actually there and for whatever reason, was forced to use alternatives (gigs) of hackers or Chinese manufacturers to open the device for calls. Anyone interested, you can read about it in detail here [link].
After several fighter planes games weeks in which my brother has already Enjoy the new network Hot Mobile, after having been a longtime subscriber of Cellcom for a while, we decided it was about time to update to the device, which was old and not up to date (4.3.3 to be exact), but since my brother fighter planes games does not drive deal in these matters, we decided together I make him the upgrade, backup, fighter planes games break Hg'iilberik and everything about this subject fighter planes games myself.
Right after we made Rstor (Restore), device version 4.3.3 to version fighter planes games 5.1.1 latest cleanly Notably, the device came and introduced us a message Taxes not suitable device, and therefore has not been to activate (play) address of the device.
I must admit at first I did not understand what was happening, fighter planes games the device's brother Cellcom purchased legally and eager transition is requested Mobil Cellcom open it Lsimfri manufacturer and interest that costs money and statutory Ministry of Communications since the beginning of 2011. But perhaps the most surprising thing here, basically, is that before the upgrade to the new version of his device functioned Hot Mobile network fighter planes games Cellcom Although transition smoothly as he could get and receive calls and perform all new network services can provide.
Since it was a Friday night, there was really nowhere to call us, but we tried our luck anyway receiving any response from the company, and during our conversation with the claims representative was available for urgent cases only a minute! Is not about the case is urgent! We were told that we must wait until Sunday fighter planes games morning so they can take care of this matter.
It should be noted that on the first thing in the morning my brother called Cellcom, and representative referred him eager to Mobile to take care of it. My brother rang Mobil and those eager to send him back to Cellcom Since there from your dealer (or by them at least) fighter planes games was the opening Lsimfri and believe only they can address the issue.
After that one would not provide fighter planes games an adequate solution to my brother my patience fighter planes games has been exhausted and decided I'll bet. My brother made a conference call to me, and representative so that I can be present with both the conversation. Representative tried to smear me all kinds of stories, but after seeing that I was in control and has no "Case" real me she had no choice and suddenly she made the long-awaited opening. Please note that after a few minutes the device was open again Lsimfri, and my brother got the absorption lines is so necessary HOT Mobile.
This morning I was approached one user on his website: Lior Glez @ liorglaz through his Twitter account, and told me to my surprise the same phenomenon. For once, his friend's device (iPhone 4) purchased from Aflstor Hong Kong, when it comes as an instrument officially open calls (Simfri manufacturer) to the most recent upgrade has functioned device networks Israeli Pelephone, Orange, etc., and would have had no problem out and receive fighter planes games calls.
Needless to say it has been the second case I run into him in person, and I also wonder how such cases have happened if at all. While I will try to run its close ties with friends from around the blogosphere as a whole, but I'd be happy if anyone user on his website encountered a similar story to tell about how he solved the problem and - by doing so we might shed some light on the subject.
My name is Asaf Moraz 35 from Arad. The Games I'm crazy since my childhood. To contribute to the site I provide writing of articles and tutorials for the whole community. Recently I went to use your Android device, but this does not prevent me from continuing to write articles specifically related to you iPhone. Anyone interested, you can read my articles on the second site here: http://www

No comments:

Post a Comment