Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It is almost as chilling EVERY woman has these stories, more or less serious, to tell? Also I have


When I was 19 I was with a guy, even a man, because at 36 you are a man. He was single and not even the prince: he had a girlfriend and a child born to very little, but he said he was in love with me. Ours was a clandestine affair: at the time I did not know anything of children, and cohabitation and I was convinced that a tie was enough to run a good sexual relationship. And we, like all lovers, we had. I always thought that stable couples, having available all the time and the places they want to be together, ammosciano. Those who can not go out in the sunlight, strives for exciting clandestine meeting places and times creative. And you want to. When I decided to terminate our relationship, after more than a year and a half, he did not take it very well. More than anything else he did not agree. He began to bombard me with phone calls, flowers and promises: "I leave my family" "do a son and me." she told me. Phoned my friends asking for advice, I found it sitting in the pews at the University and in the evening in the rooms where I worked with scenic statements dassault draftsight that no man - ever - made me more in life. I was confused, I was in a bind and trying to get out of it I started attending another guy. He, when he found out, he became aggressive. And even more obsessive.
I was tailing me everywhere and one evening I found him under the house, with a different expression, empty, that was scary. Without a word, he took my purse, cell phone and began to read all the posts on the guy I was dating. Destroyed the phone and started to tear my clothes screaming: "I can not stand it that you go out with another!" I tried to defend myself taking a bite, he pulled me a slap that sent me flying to the ground. (Do you never reply to the violence of a man. Their will always have the best, run.) The querelai. The following months were a nightmare, I stalked, he wanted to talk to me all the time and his mood ranged from "I love you back together" to "you're a bitch you ruined my life." Yes, because in the meantime, my complaint had withdrawn his companion, who had come to know of our relationship. I had never been afraid of him until one morning, when I found all four tires of the car cut off. It was evening, he rang insistently claimed to be in my house, he said he wanted to speak to me urgently. I had turned off the phone. The next morning, dassault draftsight the wheels of the car were in tatters. "Had a nice knife who has slashed the tires" were the words of the coach builder. At the time there was no complaint for stalking and I had never thought that he could make me really bad. I realized I was obsessed with me, but I was trying to justify it and understand it. Her mother had taken her own life recently: the last time he had felt she had asked him to visit her because she was more depressed than usual, he had replied, "step mom tomorrow" and the next day he had found dead. Hanged. At twenty I thought my love could heal his torment and his sense of guilt. but life does not work that way. Never. Sufferers must save himself, it is not self-seeking, it's the truth. He was handsome, intelligent and brilliant. But when she lost control, voice changed and gaze and frightened. It took me a while to remove him and to get away from him. Every time I read a news story in which a woman was killed by her partner, former husband or I think of that night, in the pouring rain, to his call, to my sfancularlo and turn off the phone. dassault draftsight And I always wonder what would happen if, instead of answering the phone had fallen ill in the house, as I had done many times before. dassault draftsight I wonder what he would do with that knife used to sbrandellarmi the tires of the car. And I think that much of me would never happen anything wrong. Maybe.
ale June 5, 2013 16:42
I epsiodio after I turned the wheel not alone anymore, I did always take back from someone especially male. Then life events led me to move to Milan and then he is engaged to another girl. (And even with her ended the same way, more or less) Delete Reply
Poor star. I read your words, and I just want to hug you .. I'm glad you're fine now .. how many bad people are out there. Among us, closer than ever. I look forward to seeing you again dear, I hope soon! Reply Delete
It is almost as chilling EVERY woman has these stories, more or less serious, to tell? Also I have my anthology, no knives, many obsessions, many phone calls. Thank you for sharing it. A kiss Delete Reply
Chilling. You were lucky, or maybe you've guessed what would happen that day. Sometimes it is the Red Cross syndrome who cares. Vole

No comments:

Post a Comment