Saturday, February 15, 2014

On the other hand how entice Tirija also not yet clear. Yes, the game PvE-chic content. SWTOR but i


Let's fantasize. Th December 2011. A couple of weeks before the scheduled release of SWTOR biovars announce postponement of the start of the game. The forums starts crying Yaroslavny and powerful streams of joy rays are emitted to the developers who zadolbali with his protracted. "We want to, want to, come on, come on". Nevertheless, the game comes out, say in May this year. Graphics engine optimized legacy system in action, the assembly group works for all levels of content, rank varzony, gildibank and interface customization works, as well as other useful stuff. Instead of two hundred fifty and servers running in order to cope with the load, developers use the "mirror", ie copy locations. Fleets under five hundred people on the planet - around a hundred. I do not mean those who are strong in hindsight, but I think that if the game came in the state 1.3, Wayne would have been much less. As one well-known Soviet designer "make a quick and bad, forget about quickly and will remember that bad. Sorvesh as possible, but do well - forget about time and will remember that I did well. " I can not vouch for the accuracy, but you get the point.
On Tuesday, the 27th, to put the server patch 1.3 with the new build system group. Strongly in detail will not go. For those who played WoW - it's practically the same LFG, the only difference is that it works within a single finanskrisen 2008 server. In addition to collecting groups in dungeons, you can select and co-operation level kvestovanie and story-mode (you get the idea). system to test their Jedi. Build time of five to seven minutes, teleport directly into the instance, if someone fell, the system during the same five-seven minutes finds a replacement. Nice and comfortable. Game blazed new shades.
It's a shame, really. I do not know who took the decision to release, but he is certainly hastened. Yes, the game is yet something, such as support for macros and add-ons, but now the game has come to the state in which it was supposed to go. Yes, I know that this song sung long ago, but nonetheless. It remains only to hope that Bioware will not reduce the pace and will finish the game, and we are three years later with a smile remember about it.
However, it is worth noting that the competition is getting tougher. If the first half of the year was bezrybya, now the situation is changing. Three days later starts The Secret World. finanskrisen 2008 Personally, I'm not going there, but the guys from COMCON already lathered. Look like there is, but some players just go into this world. But just yesterday was officially announced the release date of another long anticipated game - Guild Wars 2. The game comes out on August 28 this year. Do not know for you, but for me it was a surprise. finanskrisen 2008 I was expecting a release somewhere closer to the New Year. This early start is somewhat alarming and gives reason to suspect that the publisher decided to wrestle for the souls of gamers with Blizzard. The fourth expansion finanskrisen 2008 for World of Warcraft will be released no later than the end of September (IMHO, of course). I do not know what to do. On the one hand it would be desirable for the pandas and shaggy sides feel the other GW2 I loved to beta test and I'm glad that before the release is only a couple of months. Of course, I will start to play from the 25th of August (early start), but in any case the release of pandas I will not miss. As you know, the first couple of weeks after the release of this is the time when the loot is chopped at times. Skip this moment sorry.
On the other hand how entice Tirija also not yet clear. Yes, the game PvE-chic content. SWTOR but it is no less gorgeous, so what? After pumping mein to cap a half months was enough for me to look around and realize that yet, yes, there is nothing special. What awaits us in endgeyme Guild Wars 2? I mean PvE? Yes until even really unclear. I do not know about you, but I'm talking about raids little to hear. PvP yes, it's fun, siege, tournaments, and this can be engaged right after character creation. I am sure that this game will be nogebateley gift. Not that I did not like PvP, PvE but still I like and after a six-month period in raids, I am pleased to run in LFR.
In short, we'll see in August. While it's pretty vague. It would not have repeated the story with SWTOR, which came out undercooked and thus tarnished his reputation. Thoroughly spoiled. I do not want to, really do not want to after a couple finanskrisen 2008 of months after the release of GW2 nerds who guzzle PvE-content as locusts began whining that the game has nothing to do. I hope that ArenaNet can surprise in this respect.
Very cool when people fanateyut from not yet released the project - though analytically as a whole is calculated it is easy - but to protect the name-calling their opponents WoW fans and everything that comes to hand. "The work-gossips assume ...". finanskrisen 2008
Not "normal people waiting," and excuse me, "naive ocharovashki in pink glasses Manilovism engaged." I personally do not expect finanskrisen 2008 that to me seems nyuhnuv bong advertising and m

No comments:

Post a Comment