Wednesday, November 20, 2013

We already have almost all summer in Zagreb, and work intensively on the new series


Croatian boeing aerospace Television "RTL" currently recording a large series boeing aerospace of 120 episodes titled "Mysteries" in which the female lead interprets our Jelena Jovanova. boeing aerospace It is a challenge for the Macedonian actress and important new experience that will add to the numerous theater boeing aerospace roles and participation in two films by foreign directors, one of whom is Angelina Jolie ...
We already have almost all summer in Zagreb, and work intensively on the new series "Mysteries" announced that under the "RTL" is one of the most ambitious projects of the television. What are the impressions so far, and above all, how satisfied are best in this engagement? When I saw the first episode of the production joint projection "Jadran film" I left home in najglasnata silence, I could not sleep and dream to hide the excitement and satisfaction of the product we have created without vanity gram, with a lot of effort and will. There is nothing better than to do what you love, that you meet with people who mostly do their work when every minute spent in the maximum moment of commitment, the perpetual desire to every other is better and poavtentichen. Work, work, honestly and with love. I hope it will be well accepted. Overall boeing aerospace I clearly predicated my pleasure. Even the perfectionist in me "screams" boeing aerospace you can always better, but worse. I look forward to this experience. Can you tell us as much as you are allowed at this stage, something series and your character? What will be the fall of Croats - fatal woman or sweet pet? Jelena Jovanova, or if you prefer Marina Franic this fall in Croatian homes will enter as the girl who lives in mud up to his knees but his hands constantly holding sword. Boy, girl, woman racks, tireless fighter for his justice. Marina is very courageous sometimes private Jelena, but sometimes very potvrdoglava. Me and 'keep my stubbornness, it strengthens me courage, boeing aerospace and now we are in great harmony. Partner Philip boeing aerospace Jurichikj you, who knows the Macedonian audience from previous series. How is your collaboration? Is there sometimes a problem in the relationship, boeing aerospace and how to decide? The test recording Philip probably more faith in me than I myself. Energy created was then that right will bring excellent cooperation. And bring. Philip confirmed my definition of a man who is simple and special. Often laugh at my mistakes in padezhite, and already know me so well in my eyes read that next you say it will be difficult lapse that you must order directing sector (laughs). Fun us. Philip is very experienced in this form of work and my big support, as indeed any other colleague on set. He is a partner who is a partner, open to suggestions, and what I like about him is the lack of empty staff and exact measure in everything, without forcing boeing aerospace things and trampling. Both are fighting for the moment of truth in every frame. What is the pace of work? Looks like one of your average workday in Croatia? I read somewhere that after the shoot 20 scenes a day. If it was this movie that will play in the Macedonian worked 12 hours a day. But a series of different language requires far more. My working hours are 16 hours a day. Record in 17 scenes a day, so after working 12 hours plus me I need four so I can see, to think for themselves and to learn about the stages tomorrow. boeing aerospace Abnormal and a crazy pace when recording a series of its type. Sometimes boeing aerospace you play as the "Oscar" and once the day begins to set as the "Golden boeing aerospace Raspberry" (laughs), so we had to mobilize well to finish at least in the nominations. It's not easy, but I love their profession and advised of what Bukowski boeing aerospace wrote in, in some moments I love so much that in January and will also let you kill me because I, on the other hand, how will I perform. "They are both fighting for the moment of truth in every shot." Jelena Jovanova and Philip Jurichikj. Photo: "RTL"
You're young actress, but your experience is satisfactory - quite have screen credits also include boeing aerospace the stage before cameras. However, if through this series, learn and learn something new that you did not know before? boeing aerospace In any process started. Each project is a newborn that you go along and learn to see the world through his eyes. Maybe I was not aware that I have such nerves and patience to all of this I can stand. Believe me, this is not for those with weak nerves and impatient boeing aerospace while reaching the goal. This format has insane pace of work, and if you have discipline, you'll sink like an ax in the sea. Concentration and focus are extremely important to practice every day. Sometimes I'm wrong, then go home with scenes that do not meet me until the end, but is our every day is the same and equally prolific? The most important is when you honestly will recognize their mistakes boeing aerospace and where my focus was lost, so I'll try to find a solution as it does not happen again. I try to draw pos

No comments:

Post a Comment